Our Program and Plenary Speaker
See GTDAML_2019_Program_new (as of May 30th). Conference will be held at EA160 in Eighteenth Ave, 209 W, The Ohio State University.
We encourage students to give a talk (30 mins) (20 mins) or a poster presentation. They do not have to be about the participants’ own research, expository talks are also very welcome. Both blackboard talks and slideshows are possible.
In addition to short talks by the participants, the program will include a lecture by Peter Bubenik (U of Florida)
- Deadline for Travel Support: March 27th, 2019. We have limited funding and expect to give travel awards to limited number of participants between $200 and 300 depending on city of departure. To apply for Travel Support, you should also arrange a letter of support from your advisor or other researcher familiar with your work and/or interests to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline for registration: April 27th, 2019 (Extended by 7 days)
- Registration Page (closed)
Accommodations, travel, and maps
John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH) is the closest airport to The Ohio State University.
- Lodging – There are several hotel and lodging options available near The Ohio State University Campus. A full list of options and more information can be found here. There are many Airbnb options close to the university as well.
- Travel – The city of Columbus is served by COTA buses. If arriving from the airport, the best mode of transport is an Uber or a Lyft to your hotel. The Columbus Greyhound bus station is 4 miles away from the university campus. A map of the universitycan be found here. Details on the buildings where the conference will be held will be added soon.
Graduate Student Helpers
Min Ho Cho
Francisco Martinez Figueroa
Alexander Wagner (U of Florida)
NSF-OSU-RTG, MRI-OSU, NSF-TGDA@OSU-TRIPODS,
Department of Statistics, UW-Madison
Michigan State University